Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tell me more about the offers!

Most sites have a lot of the same offers. I recommend signing up at several different sites, because not all of the offers are available on each GPT site. I have linked to several different GPT sites that I personally use and recommend in the links section on the right hand side of the page. If you sign up using one of my links, I will receive credit for you as a referral.

Most of the offers you will encounter are from reputable companies that you are already familiar with. Never repeat an offer, even on different sites. This is considered offer fraud and if you are caught, you will be banned from that GPT program. This means if you have signed up for Blockbuster at DealBarbiePays, you should not sign up for Blockbuster again at Treasure Trooper or Instant Profitz.

When signing up for an offer, read the terms of service very carefully. Most offers will charge your credit card once the trial period is up, if you choose to keep the service. It is a good idea to keep a log of what offers you have signed up for, when you signed up, when your card will be charged if you do not cancel, how to contact customer service, and any other pertinent information. I keep my offers in a notebook and also on a spreadsheet. If you would like more information on keeping track of offers, please leave a comment and I will send you a sample spreadsheet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great site, and lots of useful tips! Thank You!

...now about that spreadsheet. :)

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home